Bold & Beautiful: Contemporary 18K Gold Plated Collection
Types of Metals
The Contemporary 18K Gold Plated Collection has been handmade by talented craftspeople who take pride in achieving the perfect finish. Each item has been made from hypo-allergenic stainless steel in statement designs. The stainless steel has either been highly polished to achieve a flawless surface or plated in 18K yellow gold. The collection items are finished with a mirrored or brushed effect to really showcase the beauty and intricate details of the pieces.
These modern metals are sure to become your favourite finishing touch with their simple, sleek and elegant designs making them perfect for everyday wear.
Care & Maintenance Tips For Gold Plated Jewellery
The highly polished finish requires storage in the By Fairfax & Roberts pouch and stored in a cool, dry place.
How to care for gold plated jewellery:
- Caring for your metal pieces is easy. Simply wipe over each piece with a soft damp cloth. Avoid using any special cleaners as the metal’s lustre and finish can be worn off with abrasive cleaners.
- Pieces can be hand-washed in a bowl of warm, soapy water then air dried on a towel.
- Avoid direct contact with perfume and makeup to avoid staining the metal.
- Avoid wearing chains and earrings while sleeping as this will wear the links.
- Avoid wearing the jewellery while showering, swimming or exercising as some chemicals can permanently damage the finishing resulting in a worn look to the colour.